Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Laser Printer has been included with its latest energy saving printing technology and plenty of it. Canon has made its entry into a very competitive market by launching this unique device. Separate print setting choices are made ready to make your printing process fast, flexible and deserving enough. Printing is carried with abilities like 22 ppm/cpm speed to make your print work efficiently including a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, Feeder Optional network connectivity and 50-page Duplex Automatic Document.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF6540|
The Canon MF6540 printer is established with the media of Envelopes, plain paper with a maximum copy size of Legal (216 x 356 mm), standard media volume of 600 sheets, maximum media volume of 1100 sheets and bypass feeder volume of 100 sheets. The scanning features supported are the optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, included a decision like 9600 x 9600 dpi, grey scale depth of 8 bit, 24-bit color depth, document & media handling, original type sheets with a quantity of 50 sheets.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 also featured with 8 sec First Copy Out Time in B/W, Toner Saver Mode, EPA Energy Star Compliant and 43 dBA when in (idle) and 66 dBA when in(operating) - sound emission. It is produced with a print quality Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement as well. The power consumption of the system when in standby mode is 20 Watt and in an operational way is 860 Watt. In sleep mode, it is only 5 Watt and expected voltage is AC 230 V (50/60Hz).
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Specifications:
- Machine type: Mono Laser All-in-One.
- Available Functions: Print, Copy, and Scan.
- Print speed: Up to 22 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT.
- Copy Speed: Up to 22 cpm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 8 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Photo.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 500-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed.
- Software and printer management: Omni Page SE, Presto! Page Manager, MF toolbox, Department ID Management.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Control panel: 16 characters x 2 lines LCD.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 520 mm x 457 mm x 453 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 827 mm x 784 mm x 1095 mm (with optional Cassette Feeding Unit-M1 attached).
- Weight: Approx 23.7 Kg.
- Cartridges: Cartridge 706 (5,000 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.8-10.5.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF6540 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF6540 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10|
|Service Pack for i-SENSYS MF6540 Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.8.1 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.00|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf18|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.15.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.50 User Guide for Linux (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks