Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL is an all-in-one printer that is exceptional for offices with restricted areas, as it is a monochrome printer, copier, scanner, and fax device in one small device. The Canon MF6540PL laser multifunction printer has an optimum print resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi plus a copy resolution from 600 x 600 dpi. Highest scanning resolution is 9600 x 9600 dpi. The multifunctional printer just has optional Ethernet.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL|
The printer is on the bottom temporary the flatbed scanner, and 50-sheet automatic document feeder is on the head. The small Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL multifunction printer has paper cassettes on the field and a control panel with purpose buttons and a monochrome LCD display in the center. As connectivity, there is a USB port on end. The MF6540PL all-in-one has print and copy rates of up to 22 ppm and cpm. That unit has a maximum paper handling volume of 1,150 sheets and a regular duty cycle of 15,000 sheets.
With only one unit, the Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL mono laser printer can do four functions. The mono multifunction printer takes up tiny desk space, but it has essential paper handling capability. For convenience, the device has a built-in duplexer for double-sided printing approximately copying and an ADF. Multiple copying is provided up to 99 pages.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL Specifications:
- Machine type: Mono Laser All-in-One.
- Available Functions: Print, Copy, and Scan.
- Print speed: Up to 22 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT.
- Copy Speed: Up to 22 cpm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 8 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Photo.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 500-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed.
- Software and printer management: Omni Page SE, Presto! Page Manager, MF toolbox, Department ID Management.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Control panel: 16 characters x 2 lines LCD.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 520 mm x 457 mm x 453 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 827 mm x 784 mm x 1095 mm (with optional Cassette Feeding Unit-M1 attached).
- Weight: Approx 23.7 Kg.
- Cartridges: Cartridge 706 (5,000 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.8-10.5.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF6560PL/MF6540PL MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF6560PL/MF6540PL MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS : 10.7]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) for Unix|
|SQue Driver (Text Mode) for Unix|
|Object Generator for OS/400|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver for Windows|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10|
|Service Pack for i-SENSYS MF6540PL Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit)|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.8.1|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf18|
|NetSpot Device Installer v3.2.3(r3202) for Mac|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.15.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.50 User Guide for Linux (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.14.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks