Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL is an all-in-one printer that is exceptional for workplaces with limited areas, as it is a monochrome printer, copier, scanner, and fax device in one small tool. The i-SENSYS MF6580PL laser multifunction printer has an optimal print resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi plus a copy resolution from 600 x 600 dpi. Highest possible scanning resolution is 9600 x 9600 dpi. The multifunctional printer has merely optional Ethernet.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL|
The printer gets on the bottom short-lived the flatbed scanner, and 50-sheet automatic document feeder gets on the head. The little Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL multifunction printer has paper cassettes on the field and a control panel with purpose buttons and a monochrome LCD display in the center. As connectivity, there is a USB port at a time. The MF6580PL all-in-one has print and copy prices of approximately 22 ppm and cpm. That system has an optimal paper managing quantity of 1,150 sheets and a routine task cycle of 15,000 sheets.
With just one system, the Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL mono printer can do 4 functions. The mono multifunction printer takes up little work desk area. However, it has essential paper handling ability. For ease, the device has a built-in duplexer for double-sided printing roughly copying and an ADF. Multiple copying is supplied as much as 99 pages.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF6560PL Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Specifications:
- Machine type: Mono Laser All-in-One.
- Available Functions: Print, Copy, and Scan.
- Print speed: Up to 22 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT.
- Copy Speed: Up to 22 cpm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 8 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Photo.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 500-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed.
- Software and printer management: Omni Page SE, Presto! Page Manager, MF toolbox, Department ID Management.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Control panel: 16 characters x 2 lines LCD.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 520 mm x 457 mm x 453 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 827 mm x 784 mm x 1095 mm (with optional Cassette Feeding Unit-M1 attached).
- Weight: Approx 23.7 Kg.
- Cartridges: Cartridge 706 (5,000 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.8-10.5.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF6580PL MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF6580PL MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac OS : 10.7]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) for Unix|
|SQue Driver (Text Mode) for Unix|
|Object Generator for OS/400|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver for Windows|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf18|
|MF Toolbox for Windows 32/64-bit|
|Fax Driver v4.14.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.15.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.50 User Guide for Linux (pdf)|
|LaserBase MF6580PL - Basic Guide|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF6540PL Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks