Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C produces professional color laser printing, copying, faxing and scanning on your desktop. It’s network-ready, and no accessories are needed, so you profit from full-color productivity in one small and robust part. Assuring essential savings on investments prices and office area. A 600 x 600 dpi print resolution produces laser-quality color output. Get soft colors and crisp black text improved up to the equal of 2400 x 600 dpi with software. Canon’s individual oil-less S Toner gives a good color ending.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C|
Print and copy at a speedy 19 pages per minute in mono and 4 pages per time in color. Start printing through away as there is almost no warm-up time with Canon’s Colour On-Demand fixing technology, never waiting around for your first print with Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer. The Super G3 fax modem sends faxes at 3 seconds per page to cut communication costs. A 256-page fax memory stores incoming faxes indeed if paper or toner runs out. Canon’s Ultra High-Quality technology assures that all details come out merely when sending a sequence of designs, photos, and text.
Scan color documents and photos instantly to a PDF format or email. A 1200 x 2400 dpi optical scanning purpose gives up to 9600 x 9600 dpi when improved for maximum detail. The Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C features USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface speeds up image transmission within your unit and PC. All consumables come in merely replaceable cartridges. Just change toner cartridges for each color without trouble or mess. Switch the drum cartridge including all required parts, and your device is as good as new.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF8080Cw Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 4 ppm color (A4), Up to 19 ppm mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy Speed: Up to 4 cpm color (A4), Up to 19 cpm mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Colour Approx. 45 seconds or less, Mono Approx. 21 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Photo, Text/Photo.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 50-200% in 1% increments.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Modem Speed: Super G3 33.6kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive mode: Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual RX.
- Fax Resolution: Standard:200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super Fine: 200 x 400 dpi, Ultra Fine: 400 x 400 dpi.
- Other Features: Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 125-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet ADF.
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX.
- Software and printer management: Presto!PageManager, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, NetSpot Device Installer, Remote User Interface (RUI).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Control panel: 20 characters x 2 lines backlit LCD.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 510 mm x 512 mm x 588 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 510 mm x 916 mm x 840 mm.
- Weight: Approx 36 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.8-10.5.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8180C MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8180C MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|Fax Driver for Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.8.1|
|MF Drivers (x64bit) Windows|
|MF Drivers (x32bit) Windows|
|MF Toolbox for Windows: 8.1/8/7/10/Vista/XP|
|MF Toolbox for Windows 32/64bit|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks