Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Address your small business significant support with the professional color output. The Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 color laser 4-in-1 gives powerful SEND functionality and auto duplexing in a reliable, simple to use the unit. Profit from superior color printing, faxing, copying and scanning in one fashionable, price-cutting and space-saving unit. Give your marketing stuff added impression with beautiful color images, bold graphics, and sharp text. This desktop model includes various of the ancient technologies found in Canon’s high-end imaging devices to produce the several excellent color quality.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF8450|
With our Quick First-Print technologies there’s nothing warm-up time, so no waiting. The system springs into action the instant it’s wanted. And with up to 17 ppm color print or copy speeds, there’s also no waiting for jobs to complete. The Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 is Energy Star certified and uses just 1.2 watts in sleep mode. The large 3.5-inch color TFT display with Easy-Scroll Wheel provides effortless access to all purposes. A target-orientated graphical menu allows quick, smooth operation. An automatic setup wizard supports you get connected right away while the User ID management function limits access to authorized officers individually.
Cut prices, save paper and create professional documents with automatic double-sided printing. The Duplex Automatic Document Feeder allows quick automatic double-sided copying, scanning and faxing. With the most significant paper capacity of 850 A4 sheets and 384 MB of shared memory, the Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 manages the workloads of even the busiest small businesses. Fax documents fast and streamlined thanks to the Super G3 fax modem and 200-speed dials. The Ultra High-Quality technology assures detailed documents are faxed correctly.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF8380Cdw Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 Specifications:
- Speed Colour: Up to 17ppm Colour Print.
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 17ppm Mono Print.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing.
- Printer Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Double Sided Printing (Duplex): Yes, Automatic.
- Warm Up Time: 60 Seconds.
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Scan.
- Scan Facility Present: Yes.
- Scanner Bit Depth: 24-bit.
- Scanner Scaling: Grayscale 256.
- Scanner Type: A4 Flatbed.
- Copy Speed Colour: 17ppm Color Copy.
- Copy Speed Monochrome: 17ppm Mono Copy.
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge: 50 to 200 in 1% increments% Copy.
- Copier Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Copy.
- Colour Copier: Yes.
- Speed Dials: 200-speed dials.
- Fax Speed: Super G3 33.6Kbps Fax.
- Interface Type(s): USB & Network.
- LCD Screen: 3.5-inch color TFT display.
- Airprint Compatible: Yes.
- Network Ready: Yes.
- Media Handling
- Automatic Document Feeder: Yes.
- Maximum Copies: 99.
- Maximum Paper Size: Legal.
- Media Supported: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.8-10.5.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.5.1|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.4.0|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.23|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|[Windows 8 32bit & 64bit] Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.22|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V15.00|
|NetSpot Device Installer v3.2.3(r3202) for Mac|
|NetSpot Device Installer v3.2.3(r3202) for Windows|
|i-SENSYS MF8450 User Guide|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.15.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.50 User Guide for Linux (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF8360Cdn Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks