Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Improve productivity with this shared merely multifunctional, which matches seamlessly into your network and supports mobile printing. The Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn is easy-to-use, the clear 7-line color screen displays all the data users need. The All-in-One unites automatic double-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. The MF8550Cdn is network-available and integrates seamlessly into your business processes into its support for the industry-standard PCL5c/6.
There's no deficiency of ways to connect with the Canon MF8550Cdn, does it's from the desk, mobile, tablet or the cloud. Built-in Apple AirPrint support automatically identifies the printer for printing documents instantly from the iPhone or iPad. Canon's free Mobile Printing app also prints wirelessly to the printer of your Apple iOS device. Anywhere your users are they can print to the All-in-One, via the internet, using Google Cloud Print. The i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn brings fast, more productive working. Both color and mono documents print and copy at 20 pages per minute, carried by a 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.
Canon’s On-Demand fixing technology keeps your time and money without agreeing on performance. ENERGY STAR obedient, the Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn has a market-foremost low energy consumption of only 1 W in sleep mode. Save time and work more efficiently by sharing your documents using Canon’s SEND functionality. This scans and sends texts direct to email, a network folder or a USB cable.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Colour aprox: 14.5 seconds or less, Mono aprox: 14.5 seconds or less.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL 5c/6.
- Copy speed: Up to 20 cpm color and mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Black Approx. 15.5 seconds or less, Colour Approx. 16.2 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Control panel: 7 line colour backlit LCD.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 430 mm x 484 mm x 479 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 674 mm x 1327 mm x 851 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 31 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.5.1|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.4.0|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.3 (Windows 10/8.1/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.3 (Windows 10/8.1/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016)|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.10.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.11.0 for Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.2 (Windows 10/8.1/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.2 (Windows 10/8.1/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016)|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|[Windows XP 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf17|
|ScanGear for Mac OS X [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v6.3 Installation Guide for Windows (pdf)|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v6.3 User Guide for Windows (pdf)|
|MF Printer Driver v10.10.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks