Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw is a fast, compact, PCL-ready, Wi-Fi and mobile-enabled black and white laser printer that's economically priced and perfect for a variety of uses. Supplies superior speed from a space-saving gadget, at a very inexpensive rate point. A vigorous print rate of 27 ppm is complemented by double-sided printing, an initial page out time (FPOT) of 8 secs and Canon's Quick First-Print technologies, to make certain fast hard copies, even from rest setting.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw|
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw is the ideal service to numerous issues, connecting perfectly to the network and giving portable, economical integrity. Linking the printer to an Ethernet or Wi-Fi network is as easy as pushing a button. You could print wirelessly from any kind of Mopria-enabled mobile phone, making use of the cost-free plugin. And you could access a large range of advanced attributes on your iPhone or Android tool with the free-of-charge Canon PRINT Business app.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw all-in-one print cartridge supplies maintenance-free operation and trustworthy high-quality print result. Genuine Canon laser cartridges include toner, drum and a cleaning system, and are easy to change in secs. The i-SENSYS LBP151dw will certainly generate 27 web pages per min, and thanks to Canon's Quick First Print Technologies, the initial web page out will take simply 8 secs from rest setting. With the LBP151dw, hefty printing does not mean hefty expense and regular cartridge modifications. The 737 toner cartridge will see you through 2,100 pages before it needs replacing.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 15 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Advanced printing features: Google Cloud Print Ready, iOS: Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 1-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled Paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Envelope, Transparecy.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 163 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m².
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 390 mm x 365 mm x 245 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.6 kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF), Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Control panel: 5 LED indicators, 4 operation keys.
- Processor Speed: 400MHz.
- Memory: 512MB.
- Printer Languages: UFRII (Ultra Fast Rendering), PCL5e, PCL6.
- Interface and connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10BASE-T/100 BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n.
- Software and Printer Management: Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Toner Status Tool, iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices.
- All-in-One cartridges: Standard: Cartridge 737 (2,400 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 64bit] LBP151dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.55|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP151dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.55|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.1 (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.0 (Mac OS: 10.7)|
|[Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.40|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.4.1 (Mac OS: 10.6)|
|CQue RPM Driver for Linux (64-bit)|
|CQue RPM Driver for Linux (32-bit)|
|CQue DEB Driver for Linux (64-bit)|
|CQue DEB Driver for Linux (32-bit)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0 for Windows|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP151dw PCL6 Printer Driver Ver.21.55|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP151dw PCL6 Printer Driver Ver.21.55|
|[Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.32 (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|[Linux] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31|
|i-SENSYS LBP151dw User's Guide|
|[Win&Mac] LBP151dw e-Manual|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks