Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x is high-quality, monoprint outcome quickly at your workspace, utilizing this small-footprint, high-speed office printer. Printing at speeds of 43ppm for A4 and 65ppm for A5 from a compact, versatile gadget that can be configured with as much as 3 extra paper cassettes, and is excellent for active environments where a small footprint is needed.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x|
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x delivers outstanding print top quality, with strong, strong black areas and enhanced image sharpness. Fast A4 and A5 printing at speeds of 43ppm and 65ppm respectively, using high-yield yet small printer toner cartridges. Canon LBP312x has a 550-sheet paper cassette built in and you can amount to 3 more cassettes of 550 sheets each for added ability or for various media or paper sizes.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x sustains a variety of cloud and mobile technologies, including the Canon PRINT Business application, Apple AirPrint, Mopria and Google Cloud Print. PCL and PostScript assistance indicates easy assimilation with existing printers, and there's compatibility with taken care of services, e-Maintenance, and uniFLOW.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Specifications:
- Printer Engine
- Print speed: Single sided (A4): Up to 43 ppm, Double sided (A4): Up to 34.4 ipm, Single-sided (A5-Landscape): Up to 65.2 ppm.
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right, 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope).
- Advanced printing features: Secure Print, Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF/XPS), Barcode Print, Google Cloud Print Ready; iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Media handling
- Paper input (Standard): 550-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper input (Option): 550-sheet cassette x 3.
- Paper output: 250-sheets face down.
- Media types: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Colour paper, Bond paper, Label, Envelope, Post card.
- Media weights: Cassette: 52 to 120 g/m²; Multi-purpose tray: 52 to 199 g/m².
- General features
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 409 mm x 376 mm x 275 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 12.4 kg.
- Control Panel: 5 Line LCD, 5 LED (Online, Ready, Message, Job and Energy saver), Buttons, 10-key numeric keypad.
- Processor Speed: 528MHz + 264 MHz.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Printer languages: UFRII (Ultra Fast Rendering), PCL5e, PCL6, Adobe PostScript.
- Software and printer management: Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management; iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices; eMaintenance: embedded RDS allows remote eMaintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management and remote diagnostics. uniFLOW compatibility with uniFLOW Login Device Client for SFP MEAP.
- All-in-One cartridges: Standard: Cartridge 041 (10,000 pages), High yield: Cartridge 041H (20,000 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.3|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.3|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.10|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.10|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.26|
|PPD files V4.26 for Mac OS: 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)|
|i-SENSYS LBP312x User's Guide|
|i-SENSYS LBP312x Getting Started|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks