Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The color laser beam printing indicates the Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw boasts a healthy 1200 x 1200 dpi high quality with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Incorporated with the generous advised printer volume of up to 4,000 pages monthly, this represents a perfect alternative for a small company trying to find a printer with a healthy and balanced return for their money, without endangering on the vibrancy of their result.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw|
With its cool touchscreen control panel, there is a host of functions making the Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw a sensible choice for your service. Obtainable from the network, USB or wireless and compatible with Windows or Mac systems, you could regulate the printer from your mobile phone. The printer carries a 1GB memory and with its remote user interface, it can be from another location detected with any issues or palatable substitutes.
Intended to produce efficient output at a healthy rate without endangering on image top quality, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw lugs with it an auto toner reseal system. In tandem with the high return cartridges likewise available that will stretch your output as high as 6,300 pages, there should be marginal continuous upkeep to maintain the printer in a healthy and balanced problem. With a reduced power intake of 17.6 W optimum in standby mode and simply 0.6 W or reduced when at rest, the mix of printer toner performance, wide-ranging functionality, and marginal running costs make this Canon A4 laser printer a wise choice for a local business looking to keep a professional outcome for minimum expense.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP613Cdw Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Specifications:
- Printer Engine
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4); Double sided: Up to 21.9 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- Advanced printing features: Secure Print, Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF), Google Cloud Print Ready; iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app; Android: Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Media handling
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper input (Option): 550-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 150-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Thin paper, Colour paper, Glossy paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope.
- General features
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 437 mm x 469 mm x 313 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 20.5 kg.
- Control Panel: 5 Line LCD, 3 LED (Job, Error, Energy saver), Buttons, 10-key numeric keypad.
- Processor Speed: 800MHz x 2.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Printer languages: UFRII, PCL5c, PCL6, Adobe PostScript.
- Interface and connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000Base-T, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Software and printer management: Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool; iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices; eMaintenance: embedded RDS allows remote eMaintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management, and remote diagnostics.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.3|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.3|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.10|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.15.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.2|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.1|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.12|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.02|
|LBP653Cdw User's Guide|
|LBP653Cdw Getting Started|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP611Cn Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks