Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA G1510 is portable, a low-priced day-to-day printer with high page yields. Print high-quality papers with a crisp document and vivid indeterminate photos as much as A4 at an affordable each page utilizing this portable refillable printer with high yield ink bottles, basic USB connectivity, and the sturdiness to deal with large page quantities.
|Canon PIXMA G1510|
The Canon PIXMA G1510 is incredible web page returns, Experience extremely affordable and effective printing with high yields of approximately 6000 web pages from a black ink bottle or up to 7000 web pages utilizing a solitary set of color bottles. Print in top quality utilizing Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp documents and dye-based colors for vivid indeterminate images approximately A4.
The Canon PIXMA G1510 is easy to arrangement and energy cost savings, printer set up is easy with fast USB connectivity to your COMPUTER. Save power with Auto Power Off, which switches over the printer off when not in use. Quickly print your pictures in new and creative ways with My Image Garden photo software, that includes face recognition so you can look all the photos on your PC easily.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver
Canon PIXMA G1510 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK>, GI-590 <C>, GI-590 <M>, GI-590 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing; Black: 6000 pages; Colour: 7000 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing; Colour: 2000 Photos.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8; Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer Driver, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 4.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 135 mm.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G1510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|G1510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G1510 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)|
|G1510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks