Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TS202 Inkjet Printer from Canon is much suited for providing high-quality images in low-volume conditions. With a small design that is lower than 17" in length, it can manage paper as large as 8.5 x 26.6" belong Letter size and prints at speeds from up to 7.7 ipm into black and white. When creating borderless photos, the printer carries media up to 4 x 6" and produces an image in approximately 70 seconds.
|Canon PIXMA TS202|
The Canon PIXMA TS202 can connect to your computer through a USB slot and gives an easy-to-access rear tray for loading media, containing up to 60 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets from 4 x 6" photo paper at one time. A quiet mode is accessible, which helps decrease the noise produced by the unit for printing in extra sensitive scenarios. And to help save power while staying available for use, the printer appears with auto power on/off mode; this is equipped with an ENERGY STAR certification for power performance.
Implemented with FINE printhead technology and a hybrid ink system, the Canon PIXMA TS202 is able of reproducing photos in fantastic detail notwithstanding its size. The FINE technology provides for accurate ink placement at a small scale, thanks to the use of various ink nozzles. As for the hybrid ink system, the printer has dye-based inks for its color cartridges but uses a pigment-based ink for black, providing for high accuracy photographic prints while still supporting keep small text and lines sharp.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS202 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 70 seconds (Borderless), Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: Ink Type: PG-245/PG-243 Pigment Black Ink, CL-246/CL-244 Dye Based Inks; Ink Tank & Fill Volume: PGI-246 Black: 8.9 ml (Std.) , 12.0 ml (XL), CLI-246 Color : 9.0 ml (Std.) , 13.0 ml (XL), PGI-243 Black: 5.6 ml (Std.), CLI-244 Color 6.2 ml (Std.).
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Gloss.
- Printer Features: Borderless Printing (Up to 4x6)1, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Single Sided Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper.
- Other Features: Auto Power On/Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, Quiet Mode.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS202 Inkjet Printer Driver, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print8, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.8 (L) x 8.5 (W) x 4.9 (H).
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS202 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA TS202 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS202 series Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA TS202 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS202 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)|
|PIXMA TS202 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS202 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS6120 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks