Canon PIXMA TS204 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The brand new Canon PIXMA TS204 gives users the attached benefit of copying, as a multi-function printer, when connected via the Canon PRINT app. The Smartphone Capture & Copy function enables users to catch a photo of any document on the smartphone, be it a bus timetable bill, and switch it to a PDF to be saved, distributed or printed. The PIXMA TS204 has a specifically created grid top enabling you to quickly place your document on the printer; ready to copy and change at the touch of a button. Even when catching the document at an edge, the app levels it up for a professional look all time.
|Canon PIXMA TS204|
The Canon PIXMA TS205 has been created with productivity and cost-performance at heart, with features like the automatic ‘power on and off’ mode to save on energy values while the printer is not in use. Users can further print and copy complete documents with enhanced bottom margins, and optional XL cartridges mean fewer refills and more printing. The Black XL cartridge can print around 2.2 times more prints compared to standard cartridges, serving a fantastic cost.
Get online with Canon PIXMA TS204, cooperative with AirPrint and Mopria to profit from wireless connectivity. Printing of your smartphone or tablet couldn’t be faster or more comfortable. Download the Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android to get extra from your printer. Print of your mobile phone as well as from apps applying PIXMA Cloud Link, whether it’s your newest Instagram selfie or primary documents from Google Drive. Quickly and merely select wi-fi modes, taking to connect via the standard wi-fi router method, or without a router through the access point mode.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS204 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 70 seconds (Borderless), Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: Ink Type: PG-445/PG-443 Pigment Black Ink, CL-446/CL-444 Dye Based Inks; Ink Tank & Fill Volume: PGI-446 Black: 8.9 ml (Std.) , 12.0 ml (XL), CLI-446 Color : 9.0 ml (Std.) , 13.0 ml (XL), PGI-443 Black: 5.6 ml (Std.), CLI-444 Color 6.2 ml (Std.).
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Gloss.
- Printer Features: Borderless Printing (Up to 4x6)1, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Single Sided Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper.
- Other Features: Auto Power On/Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, Quiet Mode.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS204 Inkjet Printer Driver, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print8, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.8 (L) x 8.5 (W) x 4.9 (H).
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS204 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS204 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS204 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS204 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA TS204 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS204 series Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA TS204 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS204 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)|
|PIXMA TS204 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS204 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks