Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 uses a very effective print rate of 33 pages per minute. Perfect for high quantity printing and sturdy usage, it provides specialist laser outcome for all your documents. It utilizes monochrome laser light beam printing technique and has a 600 x 600 dpi resolution that can be gotten used to 2400 x 600 dpi with the automatic image improvement.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460|
This printer is small yet sturdy. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 weighs 12.2 kg and actions 399.7 x 378.6 x 267 mm. It has a maximum paper dealing with the ability of 550 sheets with making use of an optional cassette. For connectivity, Ethernet and USB ports are on the back of the device. The control panel close to the resulting tray includes function switches and indicator lights. The print rate could go as fast as 26 ppm with the very first page appearing in 6.5 seconds.
Simply change Canon's All-in-One cartridge containing toner and all crucial parts and your printer is comparable to new. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 grayscale printer is easy to configuration, mount, and run. Individuals could anticipate top quality output, crisp message papers, and strong pictures and graphics.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.16.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V15.00|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V15.00|
|NetSpot Device Installer v3.2.3(r3202) for Mac|
|NetSpot Device Installer v3.2.3(r3202) for Windows|
|i-SENSYS LBP3460 User Guides or User Manual|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Printer Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks