Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n is intended as a residence machine. We understand since its separate paper tray merely takes 150 sheets of paper. This is a little bit greater than the average for an inkjet printer and fifty percent precisely what the twin trays of many of Canon's PIXMA inkjet array offer. If you print on a regular basis, you're going to be packing paper into this set every few days. The leading surface of the device has the control panel with eight LEDs established into it, for showing reduced printer toner in the four color cartridges, along with paper jams, from paper and other error conditions.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n|
Setting up Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n is very easy, as the four toner cartridges are all supplied sitting, and all you need to do is draw the rings at the left-hand ends of them to eliminate the sealing tapes. There are a few spacers that require removing from the feed mechanism at the back, and apparently, you should install the software drivers, yet the entire procedure can be finished in under 15 mins.
The output quality of text print from the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n is excellent, with little spatter and tidy, distinct message in all sizes. Colors are very brilliantly duplicated though environment-friendlies and blues are much darker than the originals and there's some trouble with black text enrollment over some colors as there's visible haloing. Photo recreation shows a somewhat better color gamut than with some color lasers though shades again are darker than they need to be and reds look a little over-emphasized.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V3.93 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|i-SENSYS LBP5050n Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver x64 Edition [Windows Server 2008/7/Vista/XP]|
|i-SENSYS LBP5050n Printer Driver [Windows 2000/7/Vista/XP]|
|i-SENSYS LBP5050n User Guide or User Manual|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Printer Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks