Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn brings the comfort of color laser printing to hectic workgroups. Portable sufficient to remain on the desktop computer, it gives users the convenience of a printer close-by that provides specialist quality prints swiftly-- 20 pages each minute in both color and mono. Canon's Quick First-Print innovations likewise indicate there's little waiting time for files. The maker includes a 250-sheet cabinet and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray, which folds up below the front panel above it. A second, 250-sheet tray is offered as an alternative.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn|
For the high-quality result, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn has 9600 x 600 dpi print resolution that's enhanced with Automatic Image Refinement for the best surface on every print. The printer features 768MB of memory as conventional, providing it the ability to handle large, complex files and graphics, as well as the needs of network printing. The top quality of its color prints is astonishingly good, having bright, precise tones and smooth rank, also on challenging areas of refined shading.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn incorporates effortlessly into your organization procedures through its assistance for the industry-standard PCL5c/6 and optional Adobe PostScript printing. With built-in Gigabit Ethernet link, it can also handle requiring work to make sure optimal network performance. With an economical All-in-One color cartridge having printer toner, drum and cleansing systems the printer is virtually maintenance-free.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS 10.6.x and up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver:Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.40|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.16.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn User's Guide|
|i-SENSYS LBP7660_LBP7680 e-Manual v1.0|
|LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn Quick Setup Guide|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7200Cdn Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks