Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx is one of Canon's top single-function printer, and it's compatible with the PCL 5c, PCL 6 and PostScript 3 page description languages, in addition to Canon's own UFR II. It has a 500-sheet paper tray as well as an added 50-sheet pull-out tray that's utilized for different media such as cardstock as much as 220gsm and envelopes. Incorporating MEAP right into Canon's new generation of laser printers, the LBP7680Cx establishes new criteria for performance, protection, setting and solution integration.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx|
For high-quality output, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx has 9600 x 600 dpi print resolution that's improved with Automatic Image Refinement for a perfect surface on every print. The printer arrives with 768MB of memory as conventional, providing it the capacity to deal with large, complicated papers and graphics, along with the needs of network printing. The user-friendly 5-line LCD show makes it easy to set up and navigates in between the different settings on the device.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx incorporates effortlessly right into your service operations via its assistance for the industry-standard PCL5c/6 and Adobe PostScript printing. With built-in Gigabit Ethernet link, it can additionally deal with demanding workloads while guaranteeing maximum network performance. The i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx is Canon's first laser printer to offer direct print from any kind of USB storage space media. It sustains Tiff, JPEG, PDF and XPS data and with the clear display screen users will undoubtedly locate it easy to choose the file they desire and after that print it fast.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS 10.4.9 - 10.7.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Driver:Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.40|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.16.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|LBP7680Cx User's Guide or User Manual|
|i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx e-Manual v1.0|
|LBP7680Cx Quick Setup Guide|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks